Today’s beauty secret: Contentment
Today’s beauty secret is contentment. It’s great for the soul’s complexion:
Remember that what's most important is what is happening internally. However, your external self is important too! Please don’t think that what we do for our external self is vain! It is not! I actually believe our first impression we give to others matter and they definitely matter to God!
What are you doing to take care of your body? Are you eating healthy, taking vitamins, working out? Are you laughing, smiling, and simply enjoying life?
Allow me to share some of my practical tips for feeling better naturally.
1. Pray and spend time with God daily.
2. I try eating healthy everyday…….. with a lot of grace from God when I don’t!
3. I drink plenty of water.
4. Work out at least three times a week, I love walking!
5. Get my nails done.
6. Get my hair done.
7. Take my daily vitamins.
8. I do word search puzzles. (I love it!)
9. I love getting facials, I stopped due to the pandemic, but look forward to returning.
10. I try getting at least 7 hours of sleep.
Again, these are just things I do. They are not perfect; I am not perfect! And you might think they are vain, but I truly believe God wants us looking our best, feeling our best, and most importantly loving ourselves.